Wednesday 13 October 2010

Aaron & Paula - 1st October 2010

Our first wedding back into the wedding season and boy what a wedding! I do believe this is the biggest and most grandest (is that a word???) wedding we have ever been a part of. The amazing Touched By Angels crew planned this whole event with Paula and Aaron and what a fabulous job they did. I remember standing at the ceremony marquee with my mouth hanging open. Chandeliers, flowers, it was just magical. I had the same reaction when I walked into the reception at Frasers at Kings Park. It was so well planned, no detail was spared.

To top it all off they arranged to have the Perth skyline come to life with a fireworks display off a barge in the swan river. They certainly created the wow factor with all the guests. I cannot wait to work with them again.



Paula and Aaron were such an easy couple to video, so laid back and in love, a dream couple to work with.



Erica Serena created these beautiful set ups in such a limited time, my hat went off to her that day, she was a machine! Check out her blog to see the professional pictures of the day, plus all the wonderful details of the ceremony and reception.




We cannot wait to begin editing this wedding, thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day, Paula and Aaron. Have a beautiful honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment